Q: my tbi injectors dont inject gas

my tbi injectors dont inject gas i put my battery back words

Hi there. If you accidentally put the terminals on the wrong posts when hooking up the battery, then there could have been all kinds of issues that fail within your vehicle. The tbi injectors circuit may have blown the fuse. Check the fuse box for any blown fuses and replace them. If the fuses are good, then check for voltage at the tbi injector harness. If there is power to the harness, then replace the injectors, for they got burned when the battery was hooked up incorrectly. Check the battery cables to ensure that they are tight and on the correct post. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic,

3. my tbi injectors dont inject gas