Q: What's the best way to clean a turbo, exhaust manifold and injectors for shipping?

I am selling a turbo, exhaust manifold and injectors from my vw. What is the best way to clean it before shippinh?

With the fuel injectors, I would simply make sure all the gasoline has dried out of them. Place them in individual locking-type plastic bags. Bubble wrap around them if you have it. The exhaust manifold should need nothing more than a good wipe down. You could use some parts cleaner sprayed on a rag to wipe out the outlets a bit if you wanted to. Wrap it well with paper, plastic, or whatever you have available to cushion the package you use. As for the turbo, do the same as with the manifold. A little parts cleaner and a rag. Just give it a good wiping down by spraying the parts cleaner on the rag and not directly into the turbo. That should be all you need to do. Just make sure your package is well cushioned with whatever you choose to pack into it, and sealed well with packaging tape.

3. What's the best way to clean a turbo, exhaust manifold and injectors for shipping?