Q: My radio turns off after 15 seconds and says low voltage

I start my car and after 15 seconds the radio turns off and says low voltage

Your car has two batteries, and one of them must be failing. Your car also has a power distribution module that monitors the batteries and switches the power draw or the charging voltage back and forth between them according to load. If the power module senses that the battery voltage is low on one or the other, it takes it upon itself to switch off any unnecessary demands to ensure you have enough power to run. It’s kind of a failsafe mode. You need to get this thing checked out soon because the next step will be to be stranded somewhere with a car that won’t start. You can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your electrical system and recommend a fix for you.