Q: Car wont start. Over heating and green fluid all over the ground 2015 Nissan Versa

The guy was doing just fine until after synthetic oil change at Walmart. The car drove some miles and wont start again that was yesterday. It started after a while. Till today. Went to the car wash and it started over heating and green fluid all over the ground. Now it wouldn't even start at all.

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there - the first task is to check out the overheating issue, which is obviously rather severe. I recommend an overheating inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. The next task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is illuminated or not. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free, on a “time-available” basis. This will guide diagnosis on the stalling issue. A YourMechanic technician can also perform this test while solving your overheating problem.