Q: my question is that i want to get a nissan sliva s14 which is the 240sx i guess but when i get it i want to convert it into a gtr

my question is that i want to get a nissan sliva s14 which is the 240sx i guess but when i get it i want to convert it into a gtr r33 or r34 but first when i get it i want to put a front bumper like a gtr r33 and then i want to do a engine swap to put a r34 engine in the s14 would the idea work or it wouldnt make sense or it wouldnt look like a r33 ?

Hello. I have seen several s14/240sx’s with the RB26 motor installed in them. I do not believe that it is a direct swap however. There is most likely some fabrication involved. If you search around on the internet i’m sure there are "kits" available that may include motor mounts and other parts that will help in the swap. The bodies of the two cars are quite different so i do not believe it is possible to swap bumpers between the cars. Also, AWD is not possible to to space constraints due to the differences in the bodies and frames of the cars. I’m not saying that I’m an expert with these cars but from what I’ve seen over the years this is what I know. I will say that given enough time, skill and money anything is possible. Have you considered swapping in a LS1 corvette motor? That is another popular swap that is pretty straight forward.

3. my question is that i want to get a nissan sliva s14 which is the 240sx i guess but when i get it i want to convert it into a gtr