Q: my power syeRing belt broke I drove it home anyways and it over heated and won't start back up. do I just nead fix the power stear

My power starring belt broke and I drove it home anyways and it over heated and won't start now.do I just nead to fix the power stearing belt?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. Unfortunately, just replacing the power steering belt will not correct, the no start condition. Overheating the engine, may have caused a catastrophic and expensive repair. Assuming, the engine turns over (cranks) would be encouraging. The next step, to identify whether there is a loss of spark, fuel, or both. There are numerous reasons for a no start condition. An overheated electrical component, ie; crankshaft position sensor would create a no start condition. I recommend having your vehicle’s overheated engine and no start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

• my power syeRing belt broke I drove it home anyways and it over heated and won't start back up. do I just nead fix the power stear