Q: My new bright dome lights aren't working. The stock work but why does my new ones stop working?

I ordered new bright white dome lights to replace the old stock ones but they stopped working. Is there a reason why they would do that?

Hi there. It is possible that during the installation or after you returned power to the vehicle, that a fuse broke. This would occur if an electrical connection is exposed or if power wasn’t removed before the installation occurred. It is also possible that the aftermarket light is not compatible to your electrical system. Check the fuse first and replace it if this is the cause. If not, feel free to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection.

3. My new bright dome lights aren't working. The stock work but why does my new ones stop working?