Q: Cannot shift gears

The Clutch is stuck down and I cannot shift the gears in my vehicle. I pulled off to the side of the road and it looked like fluid was leaking out of my car, and I found some sort of pin on the ground.

A: Sounds like you are having slave cylinder i...

Sounds like you are having slave cylinder issues. The slave cylinder is a hydraulic component that pushes the clutch lever when you step on the pedal. If the slave develops a leak, the pedal will go to the floor. This will make it impossible to shift gears without damaging the transmission internally. On some cars the slave cylinder is mounted externally and on some it is inside the transmission bell housing. If the slave cylinder needs to be replaced it will also need to be bled to get any air out of the system for proper operation. This is something I would definitely suggest you seek the help of a qualified mechanic, such as one from your mechanic, to help you diagnose and repair your transmission issue.