Q: my motor is knocking and smoking

my motor is knocking and smoking

3. my motor is knocking and smoking

Q: Floorboards wet from coolant leak.

There are a few things that could cause a wet floor. A clogged evaporator drain if you are lucky and a leaking heater core if you are not so lucky. To address the leaking coolant, I would have a technician,...

Q: Creaking Sound coming from passenger front side when driving

Hello. A creaking sound can be caused by a wide variety of issues. A few common causes are worn suspension components or bushings. The first thing I would do is try to identify where the noise is coming from, and...

Q: What code is kwp2000 for a volvo xc90 2005

KWP2000 (Keyword Protocol 2000) is not a trouble code but rather is the name given to a type of communications protocol that is used for on-board vehicle diagnostics systems. Auto diagnostic tools and programmers use Keyword Protocol 2000 to read...