Q: my motor is knocking and smoking

my motor is knocking and smoking

3. my motor is knocking and smoking

Q: Check engine light came on and got a code p0015. I didn't notice anything while driving.

Hi there. When getting the code P0015, the main thing to check is to verify the operation of the Variable Camshaft Timing (VCT) solenoid. This solenoid is operated by the oil pressure in the engine. If the oil in the...

Q: How many miles more will my 2003 Volvo S40 sedan last for?

Hello there, how long your 2003 Volvo S40 lasts is determined by many different variables. If the vehicle is maintained properly it will last much longer than a vehicle that is not maintained. It is impossible to predict how many...

Q: Where is the map sensor located? 2004 Volvo XC90

Hi - the mass air flow meter (MAF) is located in between the air cleaner housing, and the engine's intake manifold. It is a black plastic cylinder about the size of a large coffee cup, with an electrical connector (3-4...