Q: my motor is knocking and smoking

my motor is knocking and smoking

3. my motor is knocking and smoking

Q: Car dies after fuel filter replacement

You will first need to check to see if the fuel filter is not defective and installed correctly and not backwards. If the filter checks out okay then you may be having another issue that is causing the engine to...

Q: Hesitation and jerking, delay in shifting

When this type of issue occurs, it is due to a failing component. The component can work most of the time, but when it heats up, then the faults will begin. This is not unusual, and has a few common...

Q: Car not turning left or right

This is most likely a problem with the electronic steering lock. When you insert the key into the ignition slot the steering wheel should unlock, via an electric motor in the steering column. If this motor malfunctions, the wheel will...