Q: my land cruser vx 100 series the rpm would not drop down at the speed of 100 kph revs goes higher to 3200 rpm

when driving at the speed of 100 kph the rev counter seats on 3200 rpm the higher the speed the rpm goes higher too and would not drop down

The transmission is not shifting into the overdrive gear for you. This may be due to the shift linkage not positioning the linkage correctly due to a worn shift linkage.

The other possibility is a fault with a shift solenoid. The transmission would need to be pressure tested for transmission solenoid operation.

If you need some assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your high idle and make the appropriate repairs to your vehicle.

3. my land cruser vx 100 series the rpm would not drop down at the speed of 100 kph revs goes higher to 3200 rpm