Q: How do I install a high pressure power steering line I can't get it to twist and screw into the rack

I'm trying to install a high pressure power steering line in a 2009 Nissan Maxima I can't figure out which way it needs to go to plug into the rack

The double flare end of the tube should be fully inserted until the flare mates with the convex sealing surface. The tube nut should then smoothly thread all the way down by hand. If the tube nut does not start by hand, or does not fully engage by hand, that means the tube nut is incorrect or the threads on the assembly are damaged. If the threads are damaged, do not attempt to install the tube as it is guaranteed to leak. In addition, there is a specified torque value on the tube nut to ensure that it seals without over tightening. If you need on-site assistance, please request service using YourMechanic’s power steering hydraulic line service page and the responding certified mechanic will resolve this promptly. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. How do I install a high pressure power steering line I can't get it to twist and screw into the rack