Q: My Interior light won't turn on like the gauges and radio screen.

Hello I have a Nissan Altima 2005 2.5s And when I turn on the car the Interior lights do turn on But when I start the car at night and turn on the headlight The interior Light Shut off like the dashboard gauges and radio Screen So my question is how do I fix this problem And why did this happen

The interior lights are on a timer in the vehicle. This timer is a Ballast resistor that keeps the lights on for a short period of time when the doors are shut. The resistor maybe shorting out causing the lights to not function properly when the headlights and / or key in the ignition is active. I suggest checking the courtesy light switch grounds and checking the ballast resistor for any shorting. If you need further assistance with your courtesy light not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.