Q: My inside lights won't come on.

One day my interior lights were working perfectly fine, and then 2 days later they just stopped coming on at night when I tried turning them on. I took it up to Auto Zone on 10/11/2016, and they checked the fuses & control relay for possible problems with those, but the man said everything was fine with those items & that I should ask a mechanic because maybe it's something that only a mechanic can detect and fix.

Hello. The dome light is triggered by a switch in your door or the manual switch on the dashboard or on the fixture itself. Due the fuse being checked and testing good, you are going to need to test for power at the light. This involves access the power supply wires at the light and checking for available voltage. If you have power at the bulb, you can assume the light itself has failed. If you do not have power at the light fixture, you can assume there is a short between the fuse box and the light. If this is the case, you will want to check the areas the wires run that may be prone to damage (hinges, frames, or anywhere they may be exposed). For more help, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can diagnose your electrical system and assist with proper repairs.