Q: my car feels like the front end wobbles and floats while the rear end feels like its dragging behind?

when I drive I feel like the front end is wobbling and floating. it also clicks on the drivers side when I turn the wheel even a little bit. the rear end feels like it takes a second to get going when I take off like its dragging or lagging. I had an alignment done 2 weeks ago. can you tell me what might need replaced to fix this issue?

A clicking noise on turning is often due to failure of the outer CV joint(s) on the axle. If the front end of the vehicle is not tracking smooth and straight, underlying causes of that fault range from wheel and tire damage to loose, damaged, or worn suspension components. To determine exactly what is going on, and what might need to be replaced or repaired, requires a careful on site inspection. You can obtain that service by using YourMechanic’s vehicle suspension inspection page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. my car feels like the front end wobbles and floats while the rear end feels like its dragging behind?