Q: My husband replaced the slave and master cylinders and a ground strap came off on drivers side where does it attach to

My husband replaced the slave and master cylinders and a ground strap came off on drivers side where does it attach to..half is attached to the body but we cant find the other end and the car wont turn on no dash lights ita not the battery fuses or relays their all good

3. My husband replaced the slave and master cylinders and a ground strap came off on drivers side where does it attach to