Q: My husband replaced the slave and master cylinders and a ground strap came off on drivers side where does it attach to

My husband replaced the slave and master cylinders and a ground strap came off on drivers side where does it attach to..half is attached to the body but we cant find the other end and the car wont turn on no dash lights ita not the battery fuses or relays their all good

Hi Wendy. Thanks for submitting your question today. It’s very hard to articulate where the other end of the ground wire should be attached - as it’s best to review a diagram to physically see it. Since we can’t attach images through this platform, the best advice I would offer is to purchase a service and repair manual for the 2004 Dodge Dakota, as it will provide your husband with specific steps and diagrams of all parts locations and correct installation procedures. He’ll need to refer to this manual for correct adjustment settings as well.

3. My husband replaced the slave and master cylinders and a ground strap came off on drivers side where does it attach to