Q: My clutch slave cylinder is releasing on its own without releasing the clutch pedal

When engaging and holding in my clutch pedal my slave cylinder is releasing on its own causing the car to stall out,almost like the slave cylinder is losing hydraulic pressure, I have absolutely no fluid leaking anywhere

The problem is not in the slave cylinder if you have no leaks but in the clutch master cylinder. The fluid pressure is leaking internally and releasing pressure. Replace the clutch master cylinder and bleed clutch.

3. My clutch slave cylinder is releasing on its own without releasing the clutch pedal