Q: Q: My car wont start.

My car wont start. I just had the transmission replaced and brought it home now it wont even turn over. What should I do?

3. Q: My car wont start.

Q: car will not crank and ECM.fuse keep blowing and no reverse lights will bad neutral safety switch cause this?

It sounds like you have an electrical issue. Check the DTC connector to make sure you are getting power and ground. A short to ground could be the cause of this concern. It may be possible that the reverse safety...

Q: Steering wheel does not turn

It sounds as if your vehicle has possibly suffered damage to the steering system. If it was in an accident, it is possible there may have been damage done to the steering rack, which uses red transmission fluid in it's...

Q: Mazda 3 2010 has random starting issues

If the engine is not cranking, that is the starter motor is not engaging the flywheel and turning the engine over, that doesn't implicate the ignition system (e.g., ignition coil(s)). A possible cause of your no start condition is the...