Q: My car wont start after driving it for an hour, it will just crank and then start after 30 mins

My lumina wont start after being drove for over 30 minutes, it will crank but wont start.And it also has a hard time starting if its colder weather.

The engine is very common to have an intermittent cam or crankshaft sensor. You can have the computer scanned for codes to one of the sensors and replace them as codes are stored. If you have codes for both then replace both sensors.

3. My car wont start after driving it for an hour, it will just crank and then start after 30 mins