Q: My car will not turn over some alarm keeps going off and it says immobilizer mode

Hi , my Touareg won't start it has no power without jump box.. It says immobilizer mode . Radio doesn't come on . Some alarm keeps going off. I tried to have the key reprogrammed and the locksmith that was doing so said he needed to put the car in the on position which he couldn't get it to.

A: For this type of work, you will need to cal...

For this type of work, you will need to call the dealership for help the key instead of the locksmith. They installed your alarm system so they will be able to help you with resetting it or programming your remote for your car.