Q: My car was braking at odd times and hesitating others like the brakes were sticking. Finally the ABS and ECU lights came on. I too

My car had been braking at wrong times, and acting weird. I took it to a KIA dealer who told me theABS and ECU system is bad. They said it was not safe to drive that way so until repairs could be made they unplugged the fuse so that I just had regular brakes. Was fine for a few days than the check engine light came on and transmission started having trouble shifting, revving, and the temp gage and RPM gage were just constantly flipping back and forth. I took it to my local mechanic and he says all the problems are related to the ABS system. Could that be affecting the transmission? I don't want to spend 2000.00 to fix brakes if the transmission problem is separate.

3. My car was braking at odd times and hesitating others like the brakes were sticking. Finally the ABS and ECU lights came on. I too