Q: My car takes too long to start I have to keep my foot on gas pedal to start

I have to keep my foot on the gas pedal about two minutes before my car finally starts. Then sometimes when I let my foot off gas pedal it does if running idle

Based on your description, it sounds like you may have a clogged fuel filter or a weak fuel pump. I would recommend having your fuel pressure tested at the fuel filter and the fuel rail. If the fuel pressure is low at the fuel filter, the pump is weak. If the fuel pressure is low at the rail, but not low at the filter, the filter is clogged. Consider YourMechanic as fuel filters and fuel pumps can be replaced at your home of office.

3. My car takes too long to start I have to keep my foot on gas pedal to start