Q: My car started to be hard to steer. There fluid in there. But I think there is a belt missing from the side of the power steering 2003 Dodge Neon

My car started to be hard to steer. There fluid in there. But I think there is a belt missing from the side of the power steering

Hi there - on your vehicle, the serpentine belt drives the power steering pump, alternator, water pump and AC compressor (if so equipped). If you lost the serpentine belt, you should have noticed other warnings - the battery light, and potentially overheating. I would recommend a serpentine belt replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car started to be hard to steer. There fluid in there. But I think there is a belt missing from the side of the power steering 2003 Dodge Neon