Q: my car says it's over heating

I have a 2002 Lincoln LS. We have changed the thermostat and bled the air bubbles out of the lines. But the coolant wouldn't stop pouring out. Can't figure out why the car isn't actually over heating it only says it is inside?

To properly bleed out the air you should open the heater bleed hose near the brake master cylinder:

1. Open the center engine fill cap with an allen wrench.
  2. Pour coolant; fill until the coolant levels out in the center fill cap.
  3. Let the vehicle sit until the fluid purges out air for a few minutes.
  4. Reinstall the center fill cap.
  5. Start the vehicle and let it run with the heater on full hot and let the coolant bleed out the heater bleed line until no air comes out, and tighten the bleeder.
  6. Shut off the engine and allow the engine to cool completely, then fill the degas bottle to the proper cold fill line.
  3. my car says it's over heating