Q: My car pills to the left and the tread is wearing out fast on both the outside and inside of the wheel. What's the problem?

My car is pulling to the left and the tread is wearing extremely fast. My new tires only lasted 3 weeks it's on the outside and inside tread I can see wires metal do i need a alignment or something else? The car has no leaks underneath at all and the steering wheel is crooked

3. My car pills to the left and the tread is wearing out fast on both the outside and inside of the wheel. What's the problem?