Q: My car over heats when it comes to a stop just changed my thermostat fans only come on when ac is on8

Having issues when car is stop and running it heats up but cools down when car is in motion. Just changed the thermostat. Fans only come on when ac is on

You will need to have the cooling fan system checked to see if the fans come on without the a/c being on to see if the engine computer [(ECM) is activating the low speed or high speed fan relays. The ECM uses the engine coolant sensor as an input when to turn on the two relays. The ECM will need to be scanned and data monitored to see if relays are turned on by ECM but not turning on fans. The relays may be defective.

3. My car over heats when it comes to a stop just changed my thermostat fans only come on when ac is on8