Q: My car needs a new transmission and out of warranty.Who do you know of that offers reasonable priced extended warranties?

Need new transmission

A: Endurance and Carchex are the two most high...

Endurance and Carchex are the two most highly rated warranty companies that I know of, but unfortunately neither is going to cover your transmission after it's already failed. It would be a losing proposition for them, so they won't do it. Warranty companies also usually require an inspection of the car and a clean bill of health before they will activate a warranty for you. You will need to pay for the transmission replacement out of pocket, then can decide if a warranty is right for you after that repair is made. You should shop around and get different estimates for transmission replacement before making a decision.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I wish you the best of luck with repair.