Q: My car needs a new transmission and out of warranty.Who do you know of that offers reasonable priced extended warranties?

Need new transmission

Endurance and Carchex are the two most highly rated warranty companies that I know of, but unfortunately neither is going to cover your transmission after it’s already failed. It would be a losing proposition for them, so they won’t do it. Warranty companies also usually require an inspection of the car and a clean bill of health before they will activate a warranty for you. You will need to pay for the transmission replacement out of pocket, then can decide if a warranty is right for you after that repair is made. You should shop around and get different estimates for transmission replacement before making a decision.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I wish you the best of luck with repair.

3. My car needs a new transmission and out of warranty.Who do you know of that offers reasonable priced extended warranties?