Q: My car looses acceleration after i punch it

I punch accelerater and it boggs out as if its not getting fuel. But it is and it picks up really slow afterawrds . I turn it off and it resets .

Hi Raymond. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically when a car loses acceleration when you "stomp on the loud pedal", it’s due to a failure to ignite the existing fuel to air mixture. This is caused either by the air to fuel ratio being too rich (caused usually by a dirty air filter or damaged mass air flow sensor) or spark plugs or plug wires that are damaged or worn out. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection to determine the root source of this problem, so the right repairs can be made.

3. My car looses acceleration after i punch it