Q: My car looses acceleration after i punch it

I punch accelerater and it boggs out as if its not getting fuel. But it is and it picks up really slow afterawrds . I turn it off and it resets .

3. My car looses acceleration after i punch it

Q: Q: The headlights malfunction

The bulbs are xenon type bulbs and they will fade away before they burn out. My suggestion would be to replace both headlight bulbs. This way you do not change one and the other burns out in a few weeks....

Q: Car is too low

The leveling system on your vehicle works much like filling balloons. When the sensors detect the car is too low, they turn on a pump that fills the bags with air to bring the car to the proper height. If...

Q: Ball joints rack and pinion

Personally, I have not heard of this situation before, but any failing suspension component puts more stress on the rest of the system as they are designed to work together. If you would like a mechanic to inspect the suspension...