Q: My car looses acceleration after i punch it

I punch accelerater and it boggs out as if its not getting fuel. But it is and it picks up really slow afterawrds . I turn it off and it resets .

3. My car looses acceleration after i punch it

Q: Which front shocks are best Mercedes W204 C200 Kompressor 2009 model with 130 000 kilometres odometer reading

You should use OEM (dealer supplied) parts in this vehicle. There is no substitute for the OEM parts in terms of fit, function and quality. Sachs shocks may be made in Germany. If they are made in Germany, they might...

Q: Q: I need a website where i can find spare parts.

There are several such sites. If you are looking for used spare parts, the enormous catalog/database at www.car-part.com is one of the better ones. Obviously, if you are looking for new spare parts, such are already vended by VIN at...

Q: Q: Loss of power

It looks like there can be a variety of reasons as to why your Chevy Monte Carlo is losing power under acceleration. These reasons include a fault in the ignition system, low fuel pressure or even a vacuum leak being...