Q: My car looses acceleration after i punch it

I punch accelerater and it boggs out as if its not getting fuel. But it is and it picks up really slow afterawrds . I turn it off and it resets .

3. My car looses acceleration after i punch it

Q: 2005 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500

The Check Engine light must be reset by a Scan/Clear tool that supports the Sprinter. The computer will not reset it on its own.

Q: Will using the brake pedal to reset the SBC counter work?

Good day Chibuikem, Thank you for contacting us today. We typically stick to the OEM repair tips and service ideas. According to MB, the right way to resolve this problem is through computer reset procedures - using an OBD-II diagnostic...

Q: Hesitates with acceleration, check engine light blinks when gas is pressed. White smoke coming out exhaust but disappears

Hello...If the check engine light is flashing, that signifies a condition, such as active engine misfiring, that should be investigated and resolved promptly to avoid further damage to engine components, not to mention the catalytic converter. The recommended service is...