Q: my car keeps cutting off while driving n sometimes siiltting still

When I drive the car cuts off sometimes shakes before it cranks back up and I just replaced the crankshaft

Hello. In most circumstances, when a car stars then dies when you come to a stop, it’s caused by a restriction of fuel flowing through the fuel system. Specifically a few parts you might want to inspect include the mass flow sensor, idle control valve and the throttle body itself. In most cases, the throttle body or EGR valve could be clogged with excessive carbon deposits and simply needs to be cleaned. It would probably be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car starts then dies inspection first; before you attempt to make any repairs.