Q: My car isn't hard to steer but I was noticing some changes in the steering and when I step on the gaside my engine revs and no psf

Not really a problem with steering even though I've noticed some changes i checked the fluid it was gone it almost sounded like my engine was reving when I stepped on the gas (more noticeable when turning) put fluid in it immediately stopped for about 2days noticed the sound yesterday put more fluid in it went away then today the exact same thing there's a horrible noise mostly when turning

A: If you have been adding power steering flui...

If you have been adding power steering fluid multiple times let alone once the system has a leak. With having to add that much fluid, there will most likely be evidence of fluid on the ground under the vehicle. While not typical, I have seen a time or two in my career where the end seals on the rack & pinion steering unit were leaking but no fluid was hitting the ground. It was leaking out of the end seals directly into the bellows and swelling them up. The noise you’re hearing is the power steering pump due to low fluid. You should have the cause of the leak diagnosed, or you will be replacing the power steering pump along with whatever is leaking.