Q: My car is vibrating and making a noise - 2002 Acura EL

When off the clutch and hitting gas I get a vibration like something is moving if I come off of gas and hit it again I will get the movement

Hi there. I would first check for broken or weak motor/transmission mounts. This problem could allow the engine/transmission assembly to "squirm", changing the angles the CV joints and axles have to deal with. Worn CV joints could also contribute to vibration or a sense of loose motion in the driveline.

I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is vibrating and suggest the needed repairs.