Q: My car is vibrating and making a noise - 2002 Acura EL

When off the clutch and hitting gas I get a vibration like something is moving if I come off of gas and hit it again I will get the movement

3. My car is vibrating and making a noise - 2002 Acura EL

Q: I have an 4.7 HO engine for my jeep. Cylinder 5 misfire and low pressure on passenger side. Replaced spark plugs and coils.

Hi there. To be completely honest, anytime a head gasket service has been completed, I typically throw "common causes of an engine cylinder misfire" out the window. In most cases, a head gasket gasket fails due to an overheating problem....

Q: Shaking at the front end of the car

Saturn became aware of a vibration like you are describing on many of their vehicles and designed a fix for it more than 10 years ago. The fix is described in Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 00-T-57A. It calls for installing...

Q: Trying to determine if a Honda 2005 vtec (D172A) sohc, 127 hp has an O2 upstream sensor problem or the ECU

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your upstream oxygen sensors are causing the issue. If you disconnect them and the vehicle runs better then it may very well be possible that the signal they are sending or...