Q: My car is vibrating and making a noise - 2002 Acura EL

When off the clutch and hitting gas I get a vibration like something is moving if I come off of gas and hit it again I will get the movement

3. My car is vibrating and making a noise - 2002 Acura EL

Q: My car vibrates and makes noise when turning to the right. Is the drive axle bad?

Hello. If your car is making a popping or clicking noise when turning right, then the right side axle is likely the source of the issue. Axles will begin to make noise during turns when the CV joint has worn...

Q: Q: ABS brakes lock up

Your traction control and anti-lock braking system work together to control the car in adverse conditions such as snowing conditions. The traction control system monitors the steering stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected....

Q: Car is shaking at 60 MPH 60

Control arms and control arm bushings are a very common failure on your car. If there is even a slight imbalance in the tires and wheels, the effect will be greatly amplified by any looseness in the front suspension.The control...