Q: My car is vibrating and making a noise - 2002 Acura EL

When off the clutch and hitting gas I get a vibration like something is moving if I come off of gas and hit it again I will get the movement

3. My car is vibrating and making a noise - 2002 Acura EL

Q: My car vibrates and makes noise when turning to the right. Is the drive axle bad?

Hello. If your car is making a popping or clicking noise when turning right, then the right side axle is likely the source of the issue. Axles will begin to make noise during turns when the CV joint has worn...

Q: Car won't start - 2002 Nissan Sentra

Hi there. It sounds like the starter is engaging, but not extending the armature to turn the engine. However, it may be due to faulty relay, wiring or other electrical issues. The best way to determine exactly what’s causing this...

Q: Brake pedal vibration and noises in Honda Pilot

Basically, when you get loud noises and the brake pedal vibrates, one of two things is wrong--sometimes the rotors are worn. If the rotors are worn, you replace them. But, on those, a lot of time, the ABS system acts...