Q: My car is throwing out codes PO105 ,PO161 ,PO410 1997 Mercedes

My question is should i pay 70.00 for u just to come out r should i just get the quote for the fixings of problems and just pay for it to get fixed cause i already know the codes thats comming up

Hello - I would agree it’s not worth paying for Check Engine code extraction - you already have those. And, thanks to the Internet, we all know what component each problem code is referring to - sort of: P0105 - Manifold Air Pressure, P0161 Oxygen sensor heater circuit, P0410 Air Injection Pump. But the codes, while helpful, do not paint the entire picture of what may be wrong with your vehicle. If there are performance symptoms that go along with these problem codes, those symptoms, and the codes would help direct diagnosis, and replacement of only those parts that are causing the problem. In this case, an inspection for rough running might be the best investment. Let us know what other symptoms you are experiencing, and we can be more precise before a technician is dispatched. Thanks for thinking of YourMechanic.com!