Q: My car is a pologti. It's having low pulling in a direction mostly running in flat road. How can I make it okay?

Low pulling on flat road not frequently But some times it comes

Hi there. Check the tires on the vehicle and see what their conditions are. If the tires are feathered or scrubbed on the inside or outside, then your vehicle has an alignment issue. If your tires are worn, I recommend replacing the tires before having any alignment performed. If the suspension is tight and the tires are in good condition, then I recommend having the vehicle aligned for flat roads. It seems right no your vehicle is aligned for road crown, which is for roads that are rounded for rain drainage. This is a normal condition, but if you are driving mostly on flat surfaces only, then have the vehicle’s alignment set to flat surfaces. If you need further assistance with your vehicle pulling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• My car is a pologti. It's having low pulling in a direction mostly running in flat road. How can I make it okay?