Q: My car is over heating. There's no leaks and I have no hot hair comeing throu the heating vents and blower motor is working.

My car is over heating and I do not have any heat comeing throu vents at all just cold air. My fluid is topt up and appears to have no leaks. This would me a faulty thermostat rite? I just bought the car and bubtge looks of the cooling fan it's has air chisske marks look pretty recent. Which tells me that most likely water pump has been replaced. So is pointing me more towards heater core. What's ur opinion.

Hi there. Actually, if you have no heat coming out of your vents, the issue is most likely caused by an obstruction inside the heater core. Your heater receives it’s "HEAT" from recycled coolant that is first heated inside your motor. It circulates through the heater core and then blows the hot air into your cars cabin. When the heater is not working, it’s usually due to the heater core being damaged or clogged with debris. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is overheating inspection.

• My car is over heating. There's no leaks and I have no hot hair comeing throu the heating vents and blower motor is working.