Q: My car is over heating. There's no leaks and I have no hot hair comeing throu the heating vents and blower motor is working.

My car is over heating and I do not have any heat comeing throu vents at all just cold air. My fluid is topt up and appears to have no leaks. This would me a faulty thermostat rite? I just bought the car and bubtge looks of the cooling fan it's has air chisske marks look pretty recent. Which tells me that most likely water pump has been replaced. So is pointing me more towards heater core. What's ur opinion.

3. My car is over heating. There's no leaks and I have no hot hair comeing throu the heating vents and blower motor is working.