Q: my car is not working a guy touch on the engine because the key was lock iinside now it doesnt want to start whats wrong with it

My ford is not walking a guy touch on the engine cause my key was locked on side now it does not start

Hi there. I am not quite clear as to what the issue is with your Ford Focus based on your question. In general, a car that is hard to start is caused by a malfunction in the fuel or ignition system. In order to determine the precise source of this problem, you’ll need to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. my car is not working a guy touch on the engine because the key was lock iinside now it doesnt want to start whats wrong with it