Q: My car is leaking coolant and telling me to stop the car and check coolant.

My car is leaking coolant. It tells me to stop and check coolant. I have to refill my coolant at least twice a week. After driving the car it leaks alot. I can't find where the leak is at. If I don't drive the car the coolant doesn't leak.

Going by your description and the age of the car, I’m going to guess you have a problem with your water pump. The water pump has a rotating seal that often doesn’t leak unless the engine is running. If your water pump is leaking you might be able to see a drip from the bottom of the engine front cover. Before jumping to any conclusions though, you should have a professional pressure test the system to be sure. If you contact Your Mechanic. they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your leak and tell you what it will take to solve it.

3. My car is leaking coolant and telling me to stop the car and check coolant.