Q: my car has no power or does not work even

Good Morning I have a question , I have a car 2003 Volkswagen Gol 1.8 Brazilian and has no force or even does not work , check your power cords and all spark plugs are running, and checked the injectors and all is well . that may be what is the car?

A: The vehicle may need more hands on approach...

The vehicle may need more hands on approach. Is the Check Engine Light on? There may be a fault code stored that could shed some light on the affected circuit at least. Have the battery tested to make sure the electrical system has good power. Otherwise, consider hiring one of our mobile experts to personally diagnose loss of power you're experiencing for an accurate repair.