Q: My car has clutch problem. Starting stops after mild lifting of the clutch. Also not working when I press the accelerator

My car has clutch problem... starting stops after mild lifting the clutch and also not working though I press accelerator. some times pressing accelerator it is not accelerated

Hello. If I understand your description correctly, the car stops moving forward after releasing the clutch mid-way, and pressing the accelerator after that point does not accelerate the car. If this is correct, your clutch is most likely worn out or damaged. If this behavior started slowly, it is just worn out. If suddenly the clutch is damaged. In either case, it will likely need to be replaced. I recommend having an inspection of the slipping clutch completed by a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, so that you can move forward with the proper repair.

3. My car has clutch problem. Starting stops after mild lifting of the clutch. Also not working when I press the accelerator