Q: my car displays the battery saver active. What does it mean and what can I do? Thank

I have a 2008 chevy impala and just recently my car displays the battery saver active. What does it mean and what can I do? Thank You

Hi there. The Battery Saver Active message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, that means that your battery has a low charge, and your vehicle is shutting off certain systems that may drain the battery of life. The best solution is to have a professional mechanic replace your battery and verify the charging system is in good shape.

3. my car displays the battery saver active. What does it mean and what can I do? Thank