Q: My car cranks but won't start sometimes

What would make the car crank but not start after it warms up ? Would that be the crankshaft position sensor ?

It could possibly be the crankshaft sensor. You would need to have the computer scanned for codes for the sensor. If there are codes in the memory then have each one diagnosed to see which one is causing the no start hot. If the Check Engine Light is on all the time then it means there is one or more codes stored in the computer memory. Have the codes retrieved and pinpoint tests done to diagnose the codes received.

3. My car cranks but won't start sometimes