Q: My axle sound like it's just spinning

When my car is in gear spinning sound from the passenger said and the car won't move. But the when is park it rolls back unless I put the ebrake on

3. My axle sound like it's just spinning

Q: How many miles can you drive on highway after gauge says 0?

Remaining vehicle range varies by car model. Based on YourMechanic data, a conservative assumption for most vehicles, including Toyota's, is once the low fuel level warning light comes on, or the fuel gauge reads "close" to empty, you have 30...

Q: Car alarm not turning off

Have your battery tested. Most likely it is worn causing low system voltage to the rest of the cars computers. This will cause a number of issues - including problems that will set the alarm off unwarranted. If you need...

Q: Q: Cylinders misfiring.

I would enlist the help of a YourMechanic technician to help you resolve this issue. Ask the technician to swap the 1 and 5 ignition coils to other cylinders such as 2 and 6. If either of your misfires moves...