Q: My axle sound like it's just spinning

When my car is in gear spinning sound from the passenger said and the car won't move. But the when is park it rolls back unless I put the ebrake on

Hi There, It sounds like the axle shaft may have come loose form the axle flanges or from the wheel hub. This is fairly rare, however it is not unheard of as this takes a fair amount of force for this to happen or it requires several bolts to come completely loose. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My axle sound like it's just spinning