Q: My axle sound like it's just spinning

When my car is in gear spinning sound from the passenger said and the car won't move. But the when is park it rolls back unless I put the ebrake on

3. My axle sound like it's just spinning

Q: Coolant evaporating very quickly - 2001 Toyota Camry

Hello. If the coolant continues to go low, then there is a problem with the vehicle. It can be an external leak or the engine may have an internal failure which is causing the coolant to burn off. Since you...

Q: Bad alternator keeping car from starting

Generally, when the alternator is not charging, the Battery Light will come on in the instrument cluster. The battery could also be the issue, a battery load test would be able to determine if the battery is good. The charging...

Q: 2004 Trailblazer. The check engine, service 4wd, abs and parking lights all came on and my heater quit working.

Claimed by Kevin Gainer