Q: My axle sound like it's just spinning

When my car is in gear spinning sound from the passenger said and the car won't move. But the when is park it rolls back unless I put the ebrake on

3. My axle sound like it's just spinning

Q: How to check fuel pump control module on a 2016 tundra

You can power the pump directly to ensure it actually works. If the pump works, and you have carefully repaired all damaged wiring, components, terminals, grounds and so forth, and yet the pump won't run in the circuit you would...

Q: Will a bad battery cause my car to shut off and my EPS light to come on? What would cause it to come on?

Hi there. This is a serious battery problem if the battery is now swollen and has no power. There has been an obviously internal fault. This will cause the vehicle to power down and the EPS light to come on...

Q: Q: Car cuts off

Hello. If your vehicle runs for a little while and then dies and will not restart then you may have a problem with the fuel pump or the auto shut down relay. The relay is the most common cause of...