Q: my air temperature sensor have my check engine light on i change the senser but the code po111 still come back after I drive

asked by on March 04, 2016

Is there any other problems that makes the check engine light come back on after a few mile

Hi there. The computer looks at three sensors and compares them when you start the vehicle. It looks at the intake air, ambient air and engine coolant sensors to see if they read the same when you first start the vehicle. If one is out of specification, then the Check Engine Light is turned on. The three sensors need to be checked at the same time before the engine is started to see which one is not reading correctly. I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, test the sensors and inspect the Check Engine Light to see what exactly is causing your issue.