Q: My ac/heater won’t turn on in my 1987 cutlass it was working yesterday but now nothing

asked by on March 06, 2018

My ac/heater won’t turn on in my 1987 cutlass it was working yesterday but now nothing

Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Johnnie. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If your AC/Heater will not turn on (meaning the blower motor), then it’s likely that you have a blown fuse or damaged electrical relay that powers the blower motor is likely the cause. If you check your fuses and relays and everything checks out, then it’s could be the blower motor itself is damaged or the switch. If you’d like to have a professional mechanic come to your location and diagnose your issue, please click this link to set up an inspection.