Q: my 2013 ford edge was taken to MIDAS for a brake change. i got the rear brakes and rotors changed, then they said my master cylind

My brake booster was replaced, which turned into now my car not accelerating properly. I have to pump the pedal to get it to accelerate. Took it back to the mechanic and they did not hook the hose up properly, got a new attachment and it worked fine temporarily. Now my Service Advanctrac light is on and it seems as if the car is struggling to speed up

AdvanceTrac is an electronic stability control or "traction control" system and while the warning is displayed that safety feature will be unavailable in emergency conditions or during periods of low traction. Although it is improbable that the AdvanceTrac fault is related to any present loss of power, the malfunction in the AdvanceTrac system should be diagnosed and repaired. YourMechanic does offer AdvanceTrac/Traction Control diagnostics and repair and you can use the highlighted link to request and schedule service, right at your location. To give you an idea of possible faults that might be involved, and that might be the cause of the warning light, you could have: a faulty wheel-speed sensor, a faulty steering-angle sensor, a faulty rotational-speed sensor, an issue with the steering rack, foreign matter or debris lodged in one of the wheels, or the AdvanceTrac control system (computer) needs to be reprogrammed. If you request the AdvanceTrac/Traction Control diagnostic and repair service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. Once the AdvanceTrac malfunction is fully resolved, if loss of power on acceleration exists, the same mechanic will be well equipped to deal with that issue as well. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. my 2013 ford edge was taken to MIDAS for a brake change. i got the rear brakes and rotors changed, then they said my master cylind