Q: My 2006 Mercedes E350 has error codes P2015 and P 0015. What needs to be done and likely cost?

My 2006 Mercedes E350 has error codes P 2015 and P 0015. What needs to be done and likely cost?

Hello. P2015 is the trouble code for a problem with the intake manifold runner control circuit for bank 1. This code is set off when the computer detects an issue with the vehicle’s intake manifold runner signal. This is usually caused by a faulty intake manifold runner position sensor, a stuck intake manifold runner, or faulty wiring. P0015 is the trouble code for excessively retarded camshaft timing for camshaft B. This can be caused by a faulty or stuck variable valve timing solenoid or switch or by a faulty cam phaser. In order to get a better estimate for this, I recommend having a professional inspect the Check Engine Light firsthand to pinpoint the needed repairs first.

• My 2006 Mercedes E350 has error codes P2015 and P 0015. What needs to be done and likely cost?