Q: Key does not turn and steering wheel locked.

The ignition is locked and the key does not turn. The steering wheel is also locked.

A: The first thing I would recommend is to try...

The first thing I would recommend is to try turning the wheel and the key at the same time. Sometimes it is possible for the steering lock to bind the ignition cylinder. Turning the wheel away from the lock can release the tension on the ignition cylinder and allow you to turn the key. If this is not successful, look closely at your key. If the key is worn excessively it will not work properly inside the ignition cylinder. Just like if your house key is worn, it won't allow your deadbolt to turn. I would suggest that you seek the advice of a mechanic to evaluate your ignition key and recommend a solution.