Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

My 2006 Elantra won't start at times just clicks but than a hr or so later it will .Its like not makinging the connection. I just had it in for services for fluids and the battery was Checked it was fine .I believe it could be the starter/ solenoid . Can one of your mechanics assist me .Thank you Lorraine Evan's

This may be related to a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

3. Q: Clicking sound when turning over.