Q: My 2003 Chevy Tahoe drives when she wants good than there are times she won't go over 30 what could be the problem I have no light

I'm trying to figure out while driving my 2003 Chevy Tahoe why does it goes almost like if I'm in nuetral like she can't go past 30 on off issue for 2 weeks than there's other time she does50/60 no problem someone stated a long shift from 2_3 also recommend a transmission flush is that appropriate for my situation

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi Tina. What you are describing is commonly resolved by having transmission fluid service completed. The reason this occurs (in most cases) is due to an obstruction of debris inside the hydraulic lines of the transmission. It is also possible that the shift solenoid is loose or damaged as well. I would recommend one of two things. First, you can have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection, to verify the source of this problem. Second, you can start by having the transmission fluid service completed to see if this resolves your problem.

3. My 2003 Chevy Tahoe drives when she wants good than there are times she won't go over 30 what could be the problem I have no light