Q: My 2003 Chevy Tahoe drives when she wants good than there are times she won't go over 30 what could be the problem I have no light

I'm trying to figure out while driving my 2003 Chevy Tahoe why does it goes almost like if I'm in nuetral like she can't go past 30 on off issue for 2 weeks than there's other time she does50/60 no problem someone stated a long shift from 2_3 also recommend a transmission flush is that appropriate for my situation

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. My 2003 Chevy Tahoe drives when she wants good than there are times she won't go over 30 what could be the problem I have no light