Q: my 2 wheeler pulling one side

In my avenger220, one day forgot my side lock and took my bike. it fell down got hit in rifgt side handle bar. from that time got pulling one side. couldnt drive like before, couldnt turn well and all. some mechanic said that prob within fork and T-stem bend. Finally removed bend from fork and all. Now bike going smooth but still left side pulling is there 30% & if i take my hand bike is not going straight. Its like falling on left side suddenly. pls help i'm fed up with this prob.

A: The fork of your bike might still be damage...

The fork of your bike might still be damaged. Even though it looks straight, once damaged they are hard to fix properly. I would suggest replacing the fork, stem and handlebars to ensure it is all safe to use, and perfectly straight. Also, you should inspect the frame for cracks, to ensure no damage was done during the fall.