Q: My 1994 Chevy Silverado makes a clicking sound I tried to turn it over

I recently purchased a truck and I replaced the alternator starter and Battery and still whenever I get into it and turn the key over it clicks like it's not going to start and I don't know how to identify the closer to know what's going on or to know if it's the relay or The shims that I forgot to put on also I don't know if it's a ground wire or if it's just not getting enough electrical charge to the starter or I'm confused cuz I'm really not sure what it could be or if it's the fuses because the battery is charged and when I turn over the key it clicks and my alternator won't even spin in my flywheel is not turning

If the click you are getting is a soft click under the dashboard,then you may not be getting any power to the starter. There could be some interruption between the switch and the starter. If the click is loud and sounds like it is coming from under the hood, it might be that the starter is getting power but not turning. if you left the shims out between the starter and bell housing, the starter may be locked up against the flywheel. If you still have them you should take the starter down and put them back in. If you have had enough of messing with this, you can contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your starter problem and let you know what it is going to take to fix it.

3. My 1994 Chevy Silverado makes a clicking sound I tried to turn it over