Q: My 1994 Chevy Silverado makes a clicking sound I tried to turn it over

I recently purchased a truck and I replaced the alternator starter and Battery and still whenever I get into it and turn the key over it clicks like it's not going to start and I don't know how to identify the closer to know what's going on or to know if it's the relay or The shims that I forgot to put on also I don't know if it's a ground wire or if it's just not getting enough electrical charge to the starter or I'm confused cuz I'm really not sure what it could be or if it's the fuses because the battery is charged and when I turn over the key it clicks and my alternator won't even spin in my flywheel is not turning

3. My 1994 Chevy Silverado makes a clicking sound I tried to turn it over