Q: Q: Oxygen sensor

My van will start up and it would drive so far and then it will shut off we took it to O'Reilly's and they said my O2 sensor was bad but I don't know which one I have a 2003 Kia Sedona with over 200,000 miles on it
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi There, Your vehicle has a couple of oxygen sensors, one which is placed before the catalytic converter and one that is after the catalytic converter. The purpose of this is to test the oxygen content of the exhaust gases prior to entering the catalytic converter and after they exit. Based upon the change, the computer will make adjustments to the fueling of the vehicle. When either of these is working incorrectly, this will cause the O2 sensor code to be triggered. I would suggest having an expert from Yourmechanic come to your location to inspect your vehicle to determine which of these is malfunctioning.

3. Q: Oxygen sensor